Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)

Tulane Univ., New Orleans, LA. Discusses the epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, complications, and management of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Concentrates on the various disorders sharing common pathogenesis of GERD to include disorders of the esophagus, oropharynx, larynx, and upper respiratory tract.


...I cannot recommend this textbook highly enough. Anyone with an interest in GERD should own this book. It represents the most comprehensive, up-to-date collection of information on the topic available. It will serve as a valuable resource of information for years.
-The American Journal of Gastroenterology
.
GET IT HERE
.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/69685807/GERD.pdf

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete