Monday, February 21, 2011

Clinical Nutrition: Enteral and Tube Feeding

This definitive reference presents the most comprehensive, clinically relevant coverage of nutrition in enteral and tube feeding. The New Edition has been completely revamped by a multidisciplinary editorial team to reflect all of the latest technology and nutritional knowledge, as well as the new, collaborative nature of contemporary clinical practice. Plus, and a downloadable image collection of illustrations from the book.


* Delivers 21 brand-new chapters that address recent ASPEN clinical guidelines regarding pharmacotherapeutic issues and enteral formulations, including fluids and electrolytes · genetics · pre-, pro-, and synbiotics · food safety · regulatory issues · and more.

* Explores the unique enteral nutrition needs of specific patient populations such as pregnant and lactating women · children · adolescents · transplant candidates · cancer patients · obese patients · patients with kidney disorders · and diabetic patients.

* Features new editorial viewpoints representing surgery, nursing, pharmacy, and nutrition/dietetics, reflecting the new, multidisciplinary nature of the field.
* Presents a new, more user-friendly internal

* An excellent study preparation tool for Nutrition Support Certification.
.
GET IT HERE
.
http://hotfile.com/dl/106566533/056904e/Clinical_Nutrition.pdf.html

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete